I'm not sure, but as I know, neither Imail-WebMail-Messages are
HTML-formated nor this messages are scanned by declude. (on the
WebMail-Server side)

Scott:
Yes I know that Outlook has standard-settings to write HTML-Mails. But
on the other side a great part of false-positives on my current settings
are server-generated messages (reports, status-notifications ...) and
100% of this mails are in standard Text-format. So HTML-Mails can
collect some points that allone not trigger any action but helps to
raise the recognition-rate.
But when you say to me, that this don't make any sense I will believe
it.

Markus

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .