>Here's the the part of the log file that shows it using
>e:\Imail\Declude\$default$.junkmail.
>I'll send the entire log file to your address if you would like.

That's OK -- there should be enough information in here.

IMail is reporting the alias as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", and Declude
JunkMail isn't finding a file
e:\IMail\Declude\astnetworks.com\$default$.JunkMail.  That's why it is
using the e:\Imail\Declude\$default$.junkmail file.  Does the
e:\IMail\Declude\astnetworks.com\$default$.JunkMail file exist?

site at http://www.declude.com .