>No, but the e:\imail\declude\mail.astnetworks.com\$default$.JunkMail file
>exists and declude uses that for eveything except: alias-alias-realaccount
>Mail.astnetworks.com is the host name and astnetworks.com is the host alias.

Sorry, my mistake.  Declude JunkMail normally looks at the actual
recipient, not the intended recipient.  So in this case, the alias should
be pointing to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and it sounds like IMail is using the
astnetworks.com domain instead of mail.astnetworks.com for some reason
(perhaps it only translates to the official name of the domain for user
accounts, and not for aliases).

site at http://www.declude.com .