Since Declude can use "Your own sender blacklists"

I need some more information on the FromFile.

1. What are the limitations on this file?
2. It has been written with a test name, is this optional?
   for example:
        AddressName1  TestName
        AddressName2  TestName

2a. How many tabs or white space can I place between the two?
2b. Can there be white space between and address or test name?
2c. Do you check for white space or just tabs?

Any other information that you feel would be useful to me
I would graciously accept and appreciate.  This would help
me make a utility to make things go a bit faster.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx

site at http://www.declude.com .