>Since Declude can use "Your own sender blacklists"
>
>I need some more information on the FromFile.
>
>1. What are the limitations on this file?

None that I am aware of.

>2. It has been written with a test name, is this optional?
>    for example:
>         AddressName1  TestName
>         AddressName2  TestName

That isn't the test name -- it's a description (used in the %WARNING%
variable, similar to the TXT records that the DNS-based tests return, such
as "This E-mail is listed in the EXAMPLE spam test -- see
http://www.example.com/iplookup.cgi?ip=192.168.112.13";).

>2a. How many tabs or white space can I place between the two?

As many as you like.

>2b. Can there be white space between and address or test name?

I'm not sure what you mean?

>2c. Do you check for white space or just tabs?

I believe it looks for either spaces or tabs.

Since spaces and tabs can't be part of an E-mail address, this shouldn't
limit what the test can do.

Also note that the new "filter" test type works a bit differently, and is
much more flexible (although it doesn't allow for the description).

site at http://www.declude.com .