>1.  As a new user I'm a little unclear if some of the questions are
>related to the current production or beta release.  For example, there was
>a response related to using a negative weighting factor.  Would it help to
>suggest using a tag in the subject line saying "beta xyz" "production abc"
>to identify what product release is in question?

Part of the problem is that with something like this (the negative
weighting), while the negative weighting has been available since about
v1.28, it was likely discussed in conjunction with a beta feature (such as
the new filtering).

It would be a good idea, though, for people to specifically mention if a
feature is in beta when discussing it.

>2.  The Production 1.53 junkmail file shows a ROUTETO option in the
>comments.  How does this work? or is this actually for the beta release?

That's part of the next beta, actually.  The config files are constantly
updated, and will sometimes have new beta features shown in them that
aren't available in the latest released version.

>3. The HEADER option states you must specify text.  Is the format (ex):
>     WEIGHT10    HEADER   "TEST TEXT"  or
>     WEIGHT10    HEADER    TEST TEST   or
>am I way off base? :)

Both will work fine.  You only need the quotes in there if you want them to
appear in the header.

site at http://www.declude.com .