>I still get an occasional pop-up about sniffer.exe failing to initialize.

FYI, Microsoft doesn't seem to have anything left for Declude to do
regarding this, so it is unlikely that further releases of Declude JunkMail
will be able to do anything more to prevent these.  Hopefully, a new
sniffer.exe will come about that removes the user32.dll dependency, which
should prevent the pop-up.

site at http://www.declude.com .