I still get an occasional pop-up about sniffer.exe failing to initialize.

Glenn Z.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] 1.56 Stablility

>Any idea when 1.56 will move from the beta state.  We are bringing up a
>new mail server and I wanted to know if it is stable enough to go live
>with it.  I know a couple weeks back there were some posts about
>problems that were corrected with an interim release.

We should have a 1.57 shortly that addresses the issues from 1.56.  We
expect that 1.57 should be quite stable.

This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
site at http://www.declude.com .