I had no problem with .39 to do that as I recall. Did the check the programs
update a while back and ended up with .40 which works just fine
(tested it just now)

EC> Is anyone having a problem with the latest version (1.0.39) of spamreview
EC> not writing to the kill.lst file?
EC> Tried local and mapped drives, file permissions etc. without success.
EC> I have an older version (1.0.12) that does write to the kill.lst file.

EC> I've also emailed the author of the program.

EC> Thanks,

EC> Eddie Cornejo, Sys Admin
EC> Tom Rowe & Associates
EC> 956-412-6600 Ext.10
EC> Toll Free USA 888-866-7693
EC> Toll Free Canada 877-866-7693
EC> http://www.tomrowe.com

EC> ---
EC> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

EC> ---

EC> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
EC> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
EC> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
EC> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
EC> site at http://www.declude.com .
EC> ---
EC> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

site at http://www.declude.com .