>We would rather you use
>the  mailfrom actually, but I do not know how you would integrate
>this.

It's the same thing.

The return address ("MAIL FROM" from the SMTP envelope), which is the only
address that IMail's kill.let can use, does not show up by default in the
headers.  Declude does have the XSENDER option to add it in the
headers.  The XSENDER option adds a line in the format "X-Declude-Sender:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [192.168.114.12]".  The "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in that header
is exactly the same as the %MAILFROM% variable.  So you could instead have:

         XINHEADER  X-Sender: %MAILFROM% [%REMOTEIP%]

which would produce the exact same header, but using "X-Sender:"
instead.  Declude doesn't use "X-Sender" as there are a number of other
programs that do, so you might otherwise occasionally end up with multiple
(different) X-Sender: headers.

site at http://www.declude.com .