For those of you using Delog with Declude for Imail,
you can now get the updated beta version 1.07b from
the web site.  This version addresses a few issues.

1. Delog can now search for 50 user defined tests.
2. Delog will retain the Fkey settings for CPU cycles.
3. Delog was re-coded to speed up the read process.
4. Delog will try to use more memory instead of disk access.

If anyone encounters any problems and/or wishes to
send us any suggestions please feel free to contact
us via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/delog.zip

Please refer to the web site for additional help.
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog

PS: Thank you Scott for allowing me to use this list!

Thanks,
Tom
Image`fx

site at http://www.declude.com .