> >Is there a command or action to HOLD mail in a different directory
> >instead of the default DIRECTORY?
>
> No -- but this is something that we will likely be adding at some
> point, as a number of people have requested it.

I figured as much, however, it does seem like a good idea.
It would be very useful to those fooling around with their
own filters and/or external applications.  This would allow
the user to see what message was triggered by what test
without going through all the other messages trapped by
tests that all ready do the job.

PS:     I know, stop giving us more to do...
        our plate is already full. ;)

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx