It really depends on what action you are taking on flagged messages.  I
think the default is hold, if I remember correctly.  With that, you can
simply review the held messages to see if there are any legitimate messages,
and if so, you can move them back into the IMail spool for delivery.

To help review and process the held messages, I would strong suggest that
you download and install a really cool tool that Tom Schwarz developed
called "Spam Review", that he has made available for download via his web
site at http://www.slsoft.com/spamreview.htm.  Make sure that you run "Check
for updates" from the "File" drop-down menu once you have it installed, as
that will upgrade you to the latest version, 1.0.45.  Also, if you what to
be able to see the subject field in Spam Review, then after you do the
upgrade, select "Settings" drop-down and check the "Show subject in list"
check box.

While you are reviewing the manual, pay attention to the weighting system,
using it will give you a great deal of control and flexibility of how you
trap spam messages.  Look also at the filter feature.  I rely on this
feather very heavily as part of my weighting system.  I would also suggest
that you spend some time at the JunkMail archive site, which can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.  Do some searching there for how to use some of
the newer features, since there have already been some discussions recently
on how to implement and use them.

If you have questions after your review of the manual and the archive site,
post them here and we'll try to help you out.  I think you will be
thoroughly impressed with the product once you become a bit more familiar
with it.

Regards,

Bill