From: ITG Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 5:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Stock Configuration

Sorry for the newbie questions, I will read the manual again tonight ;-)

Is the "stock" configuration too aggressive - should I turn off any
tests to start?  I am seeing a lot of REVERSE DNS errors and wonder how
many legitimate messages would be blocked?

Thanks!

[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Pointshare's Virus Scanning Service]