I'm not sure if you realized that this list contains great part of
european countries. (Germany, Italy, Austria, France, Finnland,
Netherlands...)
Do you realy want to stamp all messages from this countries as spam?
Or said in other words: Are you sure that in a report of recieved spams
this countries are on top?

I think a list like this can only be used in a weighting system and
there only with 1 to 5 points using 20 as limit.

Scott: What about the country-test (IP2Country-lookup)?  - I believe you
has talked about this some months ago.

Markus