I have Weight10 setup to reroute to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and that is where
IMail Antivirus caught the virus was when IMail tried to deliver it to
abuse.
How exactly was it caught? Do you mean that IMail AntiVirus caught the E-mail, and that the E-mail that it caught with a virus in it had "SPAM:" in the subject? Or did the notification have "SPAM:" in the subject?

One possibility would be that the source of the E-mail was one of our customers (or someone running other anti-spam software) that does not have virus protection, which case "SPAM:" may have been added to the subject.

At this point declude had seen it and scanned it.  Is it possible
that declude scans it then passes it to imail where it gets scanned by IMail
Antivirus?
That may be possible, only Ipswitch could answer for certain.

Normally, IMail AntiVirus scans the E-mail while the E-mail is being delivered. However, I have heard that there is an option where you can have the E-mail scanned as a file rather than through a TCP/IP connection. If that is the case, it may be that they are scanning the E-mail after Declude scans it.