Seriously now. (Quiet Jim.)

Declude Junkmail scans each message and runs "tests" against it to see
if it passes or fails the test.

With weighting, you can assign each test a value. Then you can take
action on value or weight levels.

Without weighting, you would assign a action for each test.

But most junkmail will fail multiple or different tests.

For example, I have SPAMCOP set to 15, NOPOSTMASTER set to 5,
SPAMHEADERS set to 7 and so forth.

If a message fails NOPOSTMASTER and SPAMHEADERS, the total weight is 12,
which I have the SUBJECT action configured for, This adds a SUBJECT line
of "This is probably SPAM!".

But if a message failed all three, the weight would be 27, which the
action taken would be to hold.

Hope that helps.

I would be happy to share my Global.cfg off list.

John Tolmachoff
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835