I have a client with an alias on 1 virtual domain that points to a mailbox
on a second virtual domain.

I want to enable SPAM blocking on the alias, but not on the actual mailbox.
I tried creating the .junkmail file in the domain folder in which the alias
exists, but it is not actually dealing with the tasks as in the .junkmail
file

Can this be accomplished?

Trent
Trent M. Davenport - Systems Administrator
Northern Television Systems Ltd - WHTV
203-4103 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1H6
(867) 393-2225 X204, (867) 393-2224 FAX
www.whtvcable.com <http://www.whtvcable.com>  (
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  )