>Thanks for the reply...I know I am not running the very latest and not
>sure how to check on the version....but I believe I have the version prior
>to the latest release....

You can type "\IMail\Declude -diag" from a command prompt to see which
version you are running.

>is there a way to more to a mailbox in the earlier version....I tried
>copyto but am not getting spam in the the new [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Those actions (COPYTO/ROUTETO) only work with v1.60 and higher.  You can go
to http://www.declude.com/junkmail/manual.htm to upgrade (there is no
charge if you purchased Declude JunkMail within the past year, or have a
current Service Agreement).