Hi all,

How do I apply a blacklist against the "Received:" header -- not merely the "Reply
To:" header?  I realize that this has been discussed ad nauseum, but in scanning
the archives and manual, I still don't have a clear understanding.

For example, our blacklist (from imagefxonline) contains the offending
"speedi-list.com" domain.  Great!  However, mail from this spammer is not being
detected by the blacklist because their Reply-To headers contain an apparently
randomly-generated "beawnez.com."

How do I tell JunkMail to also search the "Received" header, where the REAL spammer
is identified without reformatting the two-column (domain/reason) blacklist?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dave