Thanks, Tom.  Will do.

True.  It's just a shame to see an otherwise complete blacklist fail to snag the
bad guys.  It's got their number.  It's just not being pointed to look in the right
place (at least, in this particular instance).  Why things are this way may be
appropriate but over my head.  I'm still new to this.

Dave

Tom wrote:

> > But a filter requires the four-column format "HELO 10 CONTAINS
> > spammer.com" which would require that we reformat any third-party
> > blacklists each and every time we refresh the list, right?  Yuck!
> > Or is there a way to setup the HELO/EHLO filter against the
> > aforementioned two-column blacklist without modification?
>
> Why not stick the ones that keep coming up in a separate filter file
> with the HELO command, this way the are going to be caught one way or
> another.
>
> Regards,
> Tom
> Image`fx