This is a little off topic, but related to a customer service question concerning
declude.

What I have is one client out of about 80 that swears that declude is a piece of junk
and does not work.

In trying to explain to this client how declude works and the weighting system I run
into a stumbling block.

They are using a email system called Time Matters which does not show headers or
header information, so when I try to explain that I need to see the email and the
related header information to see the tests that have failed, I have nothing to go on
to illustrate this. This seems to be an issue in Outlook also.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to explain solve this issue of trying to illustrate
this to this client or has anyone had experience with "Time Matters"...I have not had
any luck with the support staff with time matters.

If anyone has anything written or can point me in a directions of an article on how
declude works that maybe this guy can understand, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

GB