Just a note of appreciation.....

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions....and they were all great and I will
use them to illustrate the effectiveness of the software....

Over the last nine years of web development, hosting, etc....I have been subscribed to
many lists for support. Cold Fusion from NT side, Netcloak from the Mac side, Graphics
software.....and many more.....

I must say, this is as good, if not better and as professional a group of users as I
have been associated with...

thanks again for all your support and quick responses and also to the declude
developers and their strong support of a product....it takes a lot of non-billable
hours to support such a product...

Thanks again guys and girls...

Glenn Brooks
WebWize, Inc.