I'd stay with their current, and you'll either have to build your own filter
for Declude logs or ask them to build it for you, they will for registered
users without a charge, and if it is a common log format add it to their
permanent list. The different levels of info used in the various Declude log
levels might throw it a bit, I'm not sure.
Their latest beta version now includes support for Declude log files (see http://www.sawmill.net/formats/Declude.html ).