Does anybody use the DSN test from rfc-ignorant.org as a hold, bounce or delete test? Just curious because we have a customer who Emailed a client and their mail was rejected using the DSN test. Not marked as possible spam, rejected (bounced). Since our experience shows we get to many false positives from this test, we don't use it.

Rich Griebel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kendra.com
Scanned for Viruses using Declude and F-Prot