>Has anybody done this?

I just set this up this week for another organization on-site here. I used
to host their e-mail on my IMail server but they are moving to a new
location (none too soon I might add) and want to use Exchange. So currently
their mail comes to my IMail server running Declude AV and JunkMail which
then forwards it to their Exchange box. No problems to report. As far as the
licenses go, my thinking is that if you're only spooling mail and not
hosting any user boxes, you should be able to get by with the mininum user
license.

-B