From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Declude.JunkMail-owner@;declude.com] On Behalf Of Uhte, Russ
Sent: 04 November 2002 17:06
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Two JunkMail questions please...

Joe,
I can't comment for anyone else, but I'd like to give my $.02 on
question 1. We've recently purchased MessageSniffer, and its results
have been outstanding.  We use a weight of 20 as our breaking point on
when a message can no longer be delivered.  I've set MessageSniffer with
a weight of 17. We've almost completely eliminated spam!!! -Russ