> The habeas test type should only be used if you have a specific reason to
> do so (such as to automatically forward violations of the Habeas headers).

Thank you, Scott.  This is exactly what I had in mind -- to lower Habeas
weights sufficiently to reduce false positives while also catching
Habeas abuse.

Do I have this right?

Remove default "WHITELIST HABEAS"
Add "HABEAS habeas x x -20 0" to reduce false positives
Add "HABEAS WARN" to catch Habeas abusers (when weight is still high)
In mail client, filter on X-RBL-WARNING contains HABEAS and
X-RBL-WARNING contains WEIGHT10

Thanks again.

Dave

--