So, after seeing the last 2 months that message sniffer is around 90% accurate, what confidence has everyone put in it?  We offer our clients 2 levels of SPAM blocking.  Regular (using a WEIGHT20) and Aggressive (using a WEIGHT10).  Because we're an ISP, we have to be really careful about deleting legitimate email.

We purchased Message Sniffer and implemented it and it is catching a bunch of messages, but the default weight is 7.  With the percentage as high as it is, I'd like to give it a 17 so that if a message fails it plus 1 other test, it'll fail the regular test.  Need I be that cautious?

Just looking for feedback from other users of Sniffer.

Trent
Trent M. Davenport - Systems Administrator
Northern Television Systems Ltd - WHTV
203-4103 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1H6
(867) 393-2225 X204, (867) 393-2224 FAX
www.whtvcable.com ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )