We thought about that, but our users don't want it.. Period...  (So they
say)
-Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:jcochran@;naplesgov.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 3:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Message Sniffer Confidence

> That is exactly what we do...  But we don't delete weight20, we route
> it to a mail box, that way if a customer calls, we can retrieve the
> email, look at all the test it failed, if it needs whitelisted, we can
> do that, and then forward the message on...  We've had 0 problems with
> it!! -Russ

What about forwarding to a second mailbox for the client and
allowing them to look it up or delete it?

Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon
this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system.