-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ben Ciraulo
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 2:41 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Help

Imp about at the end of my rope. :) I have three gateways feeding my IMail
server which is running at 95% of its CPU capacity. I am running dual
Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz processes. I am currently hosting over 1500 domains with
around 13000 accounts not including alias's. I am filtering as much content
as I can with the gateways to take the load off of the server. I believe
that the mail on the gateways is backing up because the mail server can not
process the volume of email it receives fast enough. I am moving over 40,000
emails a day ranging in size of a few k to a few megs. Delays in receiving
email are the theme of late and I am at an end on how to make it work any
better, short of starting over with something else. I believe this to be the
first of many emails trying desperately to tweak every last feature of IMail
and Declude to get the performance that I need. Please let me know anything
you might need from me. I deeply appreciate your assistance. Thank you in
advance.

Ben Ciraulo
Email Administrator
Ellie Mae