Junkmail with Message Sniffer will also handle it.

All of these and more are included in the Message Sniffer "Scumware
Greetings" rule group (Symbol 62). We are still looking for a reliable
source for additional domains as they arise.

This was an experimental group but we have had no false positive reports
on these rules so it looks like it will stay in place.

_M