Scott should back me up or correct me on this. I think that you can
configure multiple test lines using Message Sniffer where each line looks
for a specific return value instead of nonzero. Something like the
following...

SNIFFERSPAM external 63 ....
SNIFFERSCUM external 62 ....

Note the 63 and 62 take the place of nonzero...

I think there is also an optimization in there that ensures Message Sniffer
is called only once if the same command line is used and that the result
code from the single call will be evaluated against the external test
lines...

I think that's right... It's been a while since I visited with Scott on
this.

Hope this helps,
_M