We just added another mail server outside of our network in-case of
a system outage.  The mail server was designed to hold the mail
and then forward it once our system is back up and running, however,
since it is listed in our DNS MX records some mail is sent to this
server thus defeating some of Declude's features.  So, I was wondering
what would be the best way to resolve this using Declude?

        HOP and/or HOPHIGH?

If not what then what?
If so what's the best way to do it?

Thanks in advance,