Does the Imail system log that I'm checking with domlist.exe count the
e-mail messages that I've set Declude JunkMail to hold? In other words, if
domlist shows a total "in" count of 1500 and there are 500 messages in the
spam\hold directory, does that mean 500 out of 1500 were spam, or 500 out of
2000 were spam?
Good question!

It looks at the "ldeliver" and "rdeliver" lines, where IMail actually delivers the E-mail, which means that it does not include a count of the E-mails that are held by Declude JunkMail. So in the example above, 500 out of 2000 were spam.