All,

We've  been  doing  a  lot of work on SPAManager, an application we're
custom-building  for users who have a large number of clients/partners
sending from questionable servers and who want to tune their anti-spam
settings  accordingly.  SPAManager  offers  an  unprecedented level of
control,   including   not   only   simple  personal  whitelists,  but
fine-tuning  of  spam  alert  and message delivery settings. And, MOST
IMPORTANT,  SPAManager  runs  WITHIN  the IMail web server without any
other HTTP daemon necessary.

We're  smartening  up  the  logic  and  prettying  up the pages, but I
thought  you might like to take a look: http://209.227.3.6, user demo,
pw blue (yes, I'm steering you to a production server).

Check out the SPAManager Whitelist and SPAManager settings screens and
let me know your thoughts.

-Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of