Hi Scott:

Yes...

LOGFILE         D:\imail\spool\dec####.log
LOGLEVEL        MID
LOG_OK          NONE

HOP             0

CONSOLE         OFF
XINHEADER       X-Declude: Version %VERSION%; %QUEUENAME% from %REVDNS%
[%REMOTEIP%]
XINHEADER       X-Declude: Failed %TESTSFAILED% [%WEIGHT%]
XINHEADER       X-Countries: %COUNTRYCHAIN%
XINHEADER       Return-Path: <%MAILFROM%>
XOUTHEADER      X-Note: Report any abuse to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

XSENDER         OFF
XSPOOLNAME      OFF
SWITCHRECIP     ON

Best Regards