-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 3:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude JunkMail v1.66 (beta) released

>Scott, do you have an ETA guesstimate on how long the interval is
>between the beta and "RTM" release?

No.

My best guess would be anywhere from about a month to several
months.  We're very early in the beta cycle, as this is the first beta
since the last released version.  We'll likely be adding a number of new
features in new betas before the next released version.

http://www.mail-archive.com.