We are using the Junkmail Pro edition in an email ISP like environment (i.e. numerous
virtual domains).  We have setup Junkmail Pro to send the spam for each domain into a
central mailbox that an admin would then periodically check for any false pos. and
thus forward respect.  I wanted to gain some advise from those of you that are similar
to this and (if you don't mind), what type of tests and weights (ranges) you were
using and providing to your customers.  Thanks for any aid.
+,qyǬo r[yXm
ynu(8bIWkax7^&1x%S칻&ގ-jq&j)m)[+ל^rr맲rx7^&1Nbjv~ua
0j!