>When we first got Declude's JunkMail, we spent about 6 weeks using some test
>accounts to determine our best parameters. We now dump all the email that
>meets Spamcop and Weight22 categories. (I think we adjusted some weights to
>get to that number but we found no false positives during the test period
>and have seen none since).

Joe, thanks for the info.  If you don't mind.  What tests make up most of your
weight22's?
I'm sure you have SpamCop weight heavy.  We are all about the false post. as well.  I
have
seen discussion from time to time on this forum about some tests just not working
well, but
others being fairly rock solid.

>Most of the other categories get labeled with a
>Subject [Filtered].
Do you do this for your weight 10 and above?  What do you seem to get a lot of hits
on?

>We dump an awful lot of incoming via our IMail Kill.lst and Domain
>Processing Rules. We're probably not 100% perfect, but it's so dammed close
>we've yet to have a complaint in 18 months.
We are using the Imagefax spam list, and it has been amazing how much gets nailed
by that list.

>We're an ISP. We have about a 1000 mailboxes with 24,000 daily incoming. Of
>these, about 8,000 gets dumped.
>~Joe
Wow, 8K a day.  I'm looking forward to getting these settings right, however, I know
it
is a everyday battle to combat it.  Thanks again, Joe, for your aid and time

-Keith