Scott,

I have a new feature request:

This would be for the ROUTETO action, to have the emails moved to individual
folders for each users email address. This way when we use the ROUTETO
command instead of having all the emails in the main mailbox and not knowing
who they were addressed to without opening, we could go into the individual
folders for each user.

My thought on the ROUTETO folder Action would be:

WEIGHT1         ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]        username

This would be in the junkmail file, where the USERNAME would grab the part
of the email address before the @ sign and direct it to a folder.

Thoughts???

Adam

Adam Hobach
CyberLynk Sales/Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ADDITIONAL CYBERLYNK SERVICES
CyberLynk GroupLynk - This is a program that can
provide home dialup connections for your employees.
You would get a login/password to our website
where you can add/modify dialup accounts as you
please.
CyberLynk Toll-Free Dialup - This account includes
the first 60 minutes free and then you pay .13cents
per minute after that. This is a great way to stay
connected while on those important business or
personal trips.