I know email to postmaster is whitelisted
Nope. :)

Unless you add a line "WHITELIST TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]", E-mail to the postmaster@ account will still get scanned.

but if I add a domain to the blacklist.txt file, would it still get past?
If the postmaster@ account is whitelisted, yes (whitelisting is designed so that all mail will get through; it takes priority over all spam tests).

If the postmaster@ account is not whitelisted, the blacklist will work fine.

There is a mail server that seems to be looping an error to me and I get an
email about every 2 minutes and have for the last week. This is getting very
old...
You've got a number of options here -- you could blacklist in Declude JunkMail, based on the return address or IP of the remote mailserver, or you could do the same with IMail's Kill List or Control Access file.