Spews Topic:

Spews.org blacklisted one of our mail servers because of a domain that
the client hosts on another host! He has about 20 sites on different
networks and only one sent 1 round of spam from one of his OTHER SITES
BEFORE he moved a domain to us! In other words, the domain in question
has never been nor will be our client or even near our network.

We were grouped with about 10 other ISPs as "supporting spam." So, we
are just guilty by association!

Luckily, most ISPs don't take spews seriously. Quite frankly, their
webpages sounds like it was written by a 14 year old kid. It is amazing
they have not been sued out of existence. Mr. Perry would do well to
remove the OSSRC listing from his product completely.

Regards,

Phillip B. Holmes
Media Resolutions Inc.
Macromedia Alliance Partner
http://www.mediares.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
1-888-395-4678
972-889-0201

/* Please send support requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] */

Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.--- Chinese Proverb