-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Geiser
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 5:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Trial Expired?

Thanks, Scott!  Apparently our trial expired last night at Midnight.  No
wonder everyone's complaning about the spam today!

So now the question is, what version of Declude JunkMail should we buy?  Of
the features that JunkMail Pro has and JunkMail Standard does not have the
only one I used was COPYTO.

One question...if we buy JunkMail standard now and decide in a few months we
would like to broaden our horizons to JunkMail Pro, can we just pay the
difference to get upgraded to the new software?  Or do we have to decide on
JunkMail Pro now?

Any other suggestions on how to decide which to buy?

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser [EMAIL PROTECTED]