I second that.

At 08:15 03.26.2003, you wrote:
Hi Scott,

I am a fairly new user of Declude JunkMail Pro and I'm reading the messages on
this list on a daily basis. Excellent discussions and I have already learned a
lot. In order to make the most use of Declude's power in the shortest time
possible, I would need a couple of documents (hopefully they exist):

1. A reference list (beyond the HTML manual at
www.declude.com/JunkMail/manual.html) that lists every single variable available
and what it represents (eventually with a short example).

2. A complete list of all the tests available in Declude junk mail with a
detailed description of their use?

Thanks in advance,

PS: If Declude doesn't have such documents, then maybe one of the list subscribers have compiled them. Any help would be much appreciated.

--
Regards,
Adrian Titei

p: 905-634-4244 x 232
f: 905-632-2964
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=======> Confidentiality Notice: <========
This e-mail message and any attachment to same contains confidential
information intended only for the person(s) to whom the said e-mail is intended
to be sent. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or the
taking of any action and reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient violates confidentiality and is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the e-mail message from your computer.

Joseph C. Acac
CNPRC
University of California at Davis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]