In order to make the most use of Declude's power in the shortest time
possible, I would need a couple of documents (hopefully they exist):

1. A reference list (beyond the HTML manual at
www.declude.com/JunkMail/manual.html) that lists every single variable available
and what it represents (eventually with a short example).

The manual should list all the variables (except ones that have been added since the latest beta). I'll see if we can add examples to the manual.

2. A complete list of all the tests available in Declude junk mail with a
detailed description of their use?

That's impossible, unfortunately, as Declude JunkMail can use spam tests that haven't even been created yet. For DNS-based tests, http://www.declude.com/junkmail/support/ip4r.htm has the list of them all (however, most people will use just the ones that are already defined in Declude JunkMail).

When Declude JunkMail was first started, there were really just 2 tests (RBL and ORBS), so there wasn't any need to worry about documenting test types. You could just look in the global.cfg file to see what tests were available.

However, as things have progressed, I think we'll need to add a table with a list of all the test types.