-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karl Hentschel
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Year 2020

I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but I'm
looking
for some feedback. The date has randomly changed to the year 2020 on our
mail server. This has happened twice now. Has anybody ever heard of this
happening before and what might cause it?