From: John Tolmachoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Hijack Not Working ?

> In regards to the web messaging possible trap, Do I really need to up
> the limits for hijack?
>
> It's always been my understanding that web messaging shouldn't send
> out as much email as frequently than an email client (Outlook, etc.)

It depends on how many Web Mail users you have.

If you are an ISP with 5000 Web Mail users, it is quite possible for 100
of those to send 1 message each with a 30 minute time period, there by
tripping hold 2 and effectively black listing the server IP address.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835
www.reliancesoft.com

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.
---
[This E-mail was scanned for Viruses and Spam by Richmond.com]