-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 04:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] TAIWAN not detected

>The DNSSTUFF IPWHOIS detects 218.187.138.151 as TAIWAY, and NetGeo as
>Australia - however, Declude says "APNIC Unlisted"?

If you download the all_list.dat file from
http://www.declude.com/release/165/all_list.dat , it should take care of
the problem.

The IP/country allocations change occasionally, which can cause this
discrepancy to occur.

http://www.mail-archive.com.