From: "Dan Patnode" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude Processes & Server Load

Thats interesting, I upgraded both of the problem servers to 1.70 two days
(about 36 hours) before this hit.  I'm going to see if I can switch back to
1.69iX to see if there is a difference.

Dan

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003 14:50, Frederick Samarelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>I have noticed that using the v1.65 I never see Declude use more the 45%
>CPU.
>
>Using 1.70 Beta I see Declude Max the CPU's 100%
>
>Has anyone else seen the same.
>
>Fred

DNS
>> servers are able to handle up to tens of thousands of queries every
>second;
>> DNS is very efficient.
>>
>>                                                     -Scott
>> ---
>> Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
>> Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
>> vulnerability detection.
>> Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.
>>
>> ---
>> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
>(http://www.declude.com)]
>>
>> ---
>> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>> at http://www.mail-archive.com.
>>

>---
>[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
>(http://www.declude.com)]
>
>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>at http://www.mail-archive.com.

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus using f-prot]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus using f-prot]